HYBRID FLOORING – HYBRID PLANKS – FLOOR COVERINGS – CAIRNS
Hybrid Flooring Cairns – Hybrid Flooring is an affordable and practical flooring that can replicate authentic timber looks at a fraction of the price of timber. These floors are not only durable, now you can have the beauty of natural timber almost anywhere, your home, your office, your cafe or your business. Browse our range of hybrid flooring at our locally owned and operated showroom, where we can help you find beautiful timber looks on a tough resilient surface that can easily handle pets, kids, adults and heavy traffic.
Why Hybrid Flooring?
Hybrid Flooring is a great solution for our Far North Queensland environment. It is a 100% waterproof product that will not absorb moisture, and can be used in most rooms in your home or business. Hybrid Flooring is a budget-friendly flooring and can be laid directly onto most subfloors, including yellow tongue and ceramic tiles. The surface is a high quality vinyl which has the same specification as Vinyl Planks, with the addition of a rigid core. Hybrid floors are more forgiving underfoot than solid hardwood floating floors or tiles.
Benefits of Hybrid Flooring?
Hybrid Flooring offers a host of benefits in our tropical environment, namely:
– Digital imaging now makes it possible to replicate – real timber flooring, at an affordable price..
– Hybrid Plank Flooring are far more affordable than authentic timber floorboards or engineered timber flooring.
– Hybrid Planks are softer underfoot than hardwood timber floors, and are usually quieter due to their inbuilt foam underlay.
– Floating hybrid flooring has a rigid core, allowing installation in places where Vinyl Planks are unsuitable, such as over existing ceramic tiles.
– Hybrid Planks are impervious, meaning that unlike Carpet, dust cannot penetrate the surface. This can be helpful if you have people with allergies.
Can I install Hybrid Flooring myself?
If you have a trade background, know your way around a tape measure and have an eye for detail, or have completed renovations previously, then you can definitely install hybrid flooring yourself, or if you lack the skills or time to do it yourself, then our expert installers can do the installation for you.
Should you choose to install hybrid flooring yourself, closely follow the manufacturer’s installation guidelines which we will provide you with at the time of purchase.
Choosing the right Hybrid Flooring for your home or business.
Your environment plays a big part in producing the best result for your money. Ensure the Hybrid Flooring that you choose is suited to the conditions most likely to be encountered in your home or business.
The price of hybrid flooring differs considerably when you take into account the construction, photographic pattern and the invisible wear layer. Expect to pay around 50 – 70% more for quality hybrid flooring than you will for DIY Hybrids sold by the DIY stores.
When cared for, installed and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, our hybrid flooring will provide you with great looks and durability.
Connect With Us at Cairns Floors and More
132 Lyons St Bungalow Q 4870
07) 4031 4171 or 0418 130 826